PADI Open Water Diver – Course start
If you’ve always wanted to learn how to scuba dive, discover new adventures or simply see the wondrous world beneath the waves, this is where it starts.
The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular scuba course and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle. Start your scuba certification online.
You will need to attend on each of the following dates in order to complete the required dives and get your certification.
- Saturday, April 18th | 09:00 to 15:00
- Sunday, April 19th | 09:00 to 15:00
- Saturday, April 25th | 10:00 – 13:00
- Sunday, April 26th | 08:30 – 11:30
- Saturday, May 2nd | 14:00 – 17:00
- Sunday, May 3rd | 10:30 – 17:00
If you need more flexibility in booking your course, please consider the “Gold” course option as it provides flexible planning of your timetable and may include 1-to-1 service.