1. Medical Declarations
- All students participating in a PADI diver training programme are required to complete mandatory PADI course documentation in an honest and reliable manner. Any known medical conditions must be declared and notified to Donkey Divers Limited prior to the start of any water based dive course. Failure to declare medical conditions in accordance with the PADI Medical Declaration form which then later become known to Donkey Divers Limited will result in student suspension from the course until a satisfactory medical certificate has been gained and may result in the termination of the course without refund.
2. Course Deposits and Fees
- For PADI Experience Programmes – Discover Scuba, Discover Snorkelling and Bubble Makers full payment is required on booking. On receipt of full payment and completed enrolment form, confirmation and full details will be sent to you.
- All PADI Courses require a booking in advance and the final payment is due on the first day of your course. The receipt of part payment and booking form will release your course manual for you to keep. Postage will be charged if you require course materials to be sent out. Collection from the centre is free.
- For PADI PRO courses (Divemaster and above) the required crewpack will need to be paid for in advance. Normally these are for collection only but we can arrange these be couriered with rates agreed in advance. Collection from the centre is free.
- Unless otherwise agreed, deposits and payments are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. The exceptions to this are Discover Scuba Diving sessions which are valid for 3 months from the date of purchase and ReActivate which are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Donkey Divers Limited does not operate a refund policy. Monies remaining on a student account can be used as credit within Donkey Divers Limited for that student for recreational scuba diving courses. This will exclude any payments where a session was not attended without the required notice being given.
- Our course prices are based on at least two people on the course, a supplement of £25.00 per session for one to one tuition will be added or we will agree further dates.
3. Cancellations, Rescheduling & No Shows
- ‘No Shows’ are when you fail to attend a scheduled session without giving us any notice. Payments made for the session will not be refunded or credited to a future session.
- Should you need to reschedule a course or experience with less than the required notice period then a rescheduling fee will be applied. Rescheduling a course or experience after the start time of that session is classed as a ‘No Show’.
- If you are unable to attend a course, or part of a course and provide more than the required notice period for that course, we will endeavour to reschedule your course to another date that is suitable to you without any rescheduling fee. We do not provide any refunds and any part payments made for courses will remain in credit on said account for up to one year from booking date.
- Failure to complete the full course requirements for any reason caused by the student will result in additional charges being made to complete the course at a later date. This includes not being able to demonstrate competence to meet the performance requirements as laid down by the PADI Course Standards. If you are not willing to pay the additional fees to complete your course, a referral document will be issued to you which will be valid for a period of 12 months from the date that latest portion of the course was completed.
- In the event that a situation arises and Donkey Divers Limited are unable to deliver your course on pre-arranged dates, we will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible and will re-schedule your course. Donkey Divers Limited reserves the right to postpone courses if PADI Professionals are not fit to dive or if diving conditions render student diving unsafe. Risk assessment controls will determine if conditions are suitable to dive.
4. Personal Details
- We are required to hold your personal details for a period of 7 years as required by PADI International Limited. We will at all times treat your details with respect and will not share them with any organisation other than PADI unless required to do so by law.
5. Course Deposits, Rescheduling & Administration Fees
- If you cancel or postpone your course or diving experience due to illness and we receive a medical certificate covering the period (a copy of the certificate issued by your medical practitioner (Form 1B or Form S) or will be sufficient) we will not make any charge for rescheduling that course. Failure to provide us with such a certificate will result in the listed Rescheduling Fee for that course.
- Cancelling a course or experience less than one hour prior to the start time of that session is classed as a ‘No Show’.
6. Changes to Terms and Conditions
- Donkey Divers Limited reserves the right to change these terms and conditions.
Rescheduling and Admin Fees
|Course||Notice Period||Rescheduling Fee||Admin Fee|
|Discover Scuba Diving Experience||7 Days||£10.00||£5.00|
|Open Water Referral||14 Days||£100.00||£20.00|
|Open Water||14 Days||£100.00||£20.00|
|Advanced Open Water||14 Days||£100.00||£20.00|
|Rescue Diver||14 Days||£100.00||£20.00|
|Emergency First Response||14 Days||£50.00||£10.00|
|Dry Suit Speciality||14 Days||£50.00||£10.00|
|SMB Distinctive Specialty||14 Days||£50.00||£10.00|
|Peak Performance Buoyancy||14 Days||£50.00||£10.00|
|Enriched Air Nitrox||7 Days||£50.00||£10.00|
|Emergency O2 Provider||7 Days||£50.00||£10.00|
|Deep Diver||14 Days||£100.00||£20.00|
|Wreck Diver||14 Days||£100.00||£20.00|
|Search & Recovery Diver||14 Days||£100.00||£20.00|