Continuing to care this will be the second beach clean up hosted by Donkey Divers Ltd this year, we have decided to do one a quarter. This one will take place on Saturday the 19th of May 2018 meet at Port Soif kiosk @ 15:30 till 16:30. Following the success of our last one at Rousse we hope lots of you can join us once again , all ages welcome and we especially like to see children involved with there parents it is great to see families taking part.
Here are a few tips to help you prepare
1. Take a big rubbish bag (IKEA ones are great as you can wash them out and they carry lots).
2. Purchase a grabber – online or from St John’s Ambulance Shop or similar, it will save your back! Also, it protects you from needles that sometimes wash up.
3. Wear comfortable shoes, a lot of beaches have pebbles & boulders and you don’t want to break an ankle.
4. Carry a small first aid kit in case you need it although we do carry one in our van.
5. If you don’t have very long but want to make a big difference then collect lolly sticks, straws, cotton buds, sharp glass, fishing wire, plastic bags and bottle tops.
6. Purchase some gloves gardening gloves seem to be the best as the Latex tend to split and end up as more litter.