Scapa Flow trip 2020 ( Update 1 )

Hi Everyone,

We estimate the cost of this fabulous trip to be no more than £2,000 pp we have to get in a lot of prices in yet but based on our trip this year 2,000 should cover.

IMPORTANT I need 12 conformations and part 1 of the  deposit of  £150 pp by December 15th so if you are defiantly interested please send your conformation via email to steve@donkey-divers.com When I get this I will arrange payment details , If we do not get the interest then sadly we will have to cancel the charter. So that important date is 15/12/18

Thanks

SB

5 thoughts on “Scapa Flow trip 2020 ( Update 1 )

  1. What are your thoughts for travelling up there? Are Divers to make their own arrangements or are you thinking hire a minibus or something?

  2. I know I’m waiting to do some deep diving before committing, but it would still be good to have more of an idea of the travel logistics. It’s a long way to drive!!

    • Hi Mary, yes I know it is a long drive as you know Marc and I did it in July. At that time we looked into flying up and that would have been extremely expensive and by far more difficult and taken longer.Driving was the only option and the drive was beautiful especially in the highlands and on the north Sea coast.

  3. Steve, I know you and Marc recommend this trip very highly from a diving point of view but personally I am not able to commit to Aug 20, so will have to decline this one. Thank you for creating the opportunity though. Andy.

Leave a Reply

Your e-mail address will not be published. Required fields are marked *